The new counselors, Mrs. Frasor (Left) and Mrs. Szimski (right) (Madalynn Duffy )
The new counselors, Mrs. Frasor (Left) and Mrs. Szimski (right)

Madalynn Duffy

Meet the new counselors!

September 8, 2017

Let’s meet Mrs. Frasor!

The start of every school year brings new changes, this year the St. Edward staff has grown. Among the new staff is one of our new counselors, Mrs. Frasor!

Mrs. Frasor is a graduate of St. Edward from the class of 1995! From St. Ed’s, Mrs. Frasor attended college at Elgin Community College as well as Northern Illinois. She mastered in school counseling and also mental health!

Last school year, Mrs. Frasor interned as a counselor for Huntley high school. Huntley high school has an enrollment of just under 3,000 high school students, but St. Ed’s seems like just the right fit for her. “Here at St. Edward it is a more close knit community. This really allows me to get close with students and and recognize students more and more each day.”

Helping high school students as well as others has always been a priority for Mrs. Frasor! “Any job that I have done has always been wanting to help others, it’s something that is important to me.”

Mrs. Frasor would love to meet more students! She is the counselor for the students with last names of A-K. She is ready and excited for the new school year, “I am really looking forward to next year and having one year under my belt!”

We welcome Mrs. Frasor back to St. Edward and wish her all the best for a good school year and many more that will follow!